Santa Clara County ARES/RACES Equipment email@example.com
Group DescriptionPurpose: This group is for the discussion of equipment specific to Santa Clara County ARES/RACES activities. The equipment can be for any type of ARES/RACES assignment (field, net control, etc.) and can be for a personal go kit or for installation at an agency site, such as a fire station, hospital, DOC, EOC, or other location.
If a more specific sub-group exists, you may get a better answer in that group. For example, for packet equipment, see the packet sub-group.
Membership: This group is open to all Santa Clara County ARES/RACES members.
Example Topics Include: announcements, techniques, operating procedures, operating experiences related to equipment used in Santa Clara County ARES/RACES deployments. "Flames" or rude or disrespectful comments are not permitted.
- 34 Members
- 16 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of announce.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.