Santa Clara County ARES/RACES Announce email@example.comSanta Clara County ARES/RACES/ACS Main Group
This is the main group for SCCo ARES/RACES/ACS. The main group is only used for announcements that are relevant to all SCCo ARES/RACES/ACS members. The actual group discussions take place in various sub-groups listed in the subgroups menu. Membership in this main group is required in order to join the subgroups.
This group is specific to ARES/RACES/ACS members in Santa Clara County, CA and is NOT a general discussion group for ARES, RACES, ACS or any of the subgroup topics.
To Join This Group:
- Log into Groups.io and set the "Display Name" in your profile to include at least your full name. Adding your call sign is also helpful. This helps others in the discussion group know who you are.
- Click on the "Apply for Membership In This Group" button below.
- If you are not currently logged into Groups.io, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your e-mail address. Reply to that e-mail as soon as possible.
- You will receive an e-mail requesting specific information that helps us verify who you are and prevent SPAM. Reply to that e-mail as soon as possible.
- Once approved, you will be able to join the subgroups that interest you.
Important: If you don't receive the message(s) described above fairly quickly (typically within a few minutes) then check your SPAM folder and/or SPAM settings. If we don't receive a reply to the message(s), we won't be able to add you to the group.
Other Groups: Once you have been added to our announce group, you can join additional groups.
- 488 Members
- 122 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to moderators.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.